June 03, 2021
Welcome to How Tos with Meli Wraps!
How to Make a Meli Wrap Box
Want a FREE medium Meli Wrap for your first Meli Wrap Box? All you have to do is spend $50 and you'll get a FREE medium Meli Wrap and FREE shipping!
1. Fold all four corners of your Meli Wrap into the center so you have a smaller square.
2. Now fold two opposite sides of the Meli Wrap in to the center. These will now be your 'sides' and the other two we'll call the 'ends'.
3. Unfold the two folds you just made so that you have a little square again. Then, unfold the ends of your Meli Wrap.
4. Now unfold the two ends. Always pay attention to the creases, the folds you're making will make it easy to make your box.
5. Fold the two longer sides into the center. Your Meli Wrap Beeswax Wrap will be a box soon!
6. Now for a very fun fold. Take the ends of your beeswax wrap and fold them along the diagonal line we've illustrated.
7. Unfold the two ends so that your Meli Wrap looks like the picture below. Pay attention to the fold lines on the ends of your Meli Wrap. These will be the folds you use in step 6.
8. Now lift the two sides so that they're standing up like this:
9. This is the really fun fold! Using all the creases you've created fold as shown and stick the folds to the end. The end should be standing up when you're done with this step.
10. Fold the standing end down then into the box. This should create the third wall of your box.
11. Your box should have three sides now. Repeat steps 9 & 10 on the other end.
YOU MADE A MELI WRAP BOX!
Use your box to hold treats, snacks, or gifts. You can even make a slightly larger box to use as a lid!
Send us pictures of your Meli Wrap Beeswax Wraps made into boxes, envelopes, or emergency drinking cups!
December 13, 2020
This holiday season, upgrade your homemade holiday treats by wrapping them in Meli Wraps beeswax wraps. Not only do you give them the gift of delicious treats, you gift them a reusable beeswax wrap that can be washed and reused up to 150 times. Here's a few ways you can wrap treats up in Meli Wraps for the cutest, most colorful, eco-friendly gifts this season!
Wrap up holiday candies in little Meli Wrap envelopes for stocking stuffers. You can decorate the tree with little colorful pouches of treats, too!
Wrap brownies, cakes, and cookies in Meli Wraps just like you would a package - you can even tie a ribbon around it. This makes an adorable gift, and the food is safe inside an antibacterial beeswax wrap! Cute and healthy.
Wrap your Meli Wraps into little cones to serve individual servings of holiday popcorn treats. This style works great for toffee, small cookies, and other candies. Just fold the top down to create a sealed container for leftovers (if there are any!)
And, the simplest way to give delicious homemade treats is to simply wrap a paper plate with a Meli Wrap beeswax wrap!
How will you wrap your favorite treats this year?